Karan Johar is now a father of twins


Renowned Indian filmmaker Karan Johar has become a father of twins through surrogacy.

Karan who is appreciated and admired for his unconventional views had always expressed his desire to father children.

“I am ecstatic to share with you all the two most wonderful additions to my life, my children and lifelines;  Roohi and Yash.  I feel enormously blessed to be a parent to these pieces of my heart who were welcomed into this world with the help of the marvels of medical science,” Karan tweeted.

In his recently released autobiography, The Unsuitable Boy, Kuch Kuch Hota Hai director wrote that he wanted to adopt a child or have a surrogate child.

In his book, he said, “I don’t know what I’m going to do about it but I feel like I would like to be a parent. I don’t know how it’s going to happen but I do feel the need because I have plenty of love to offer and I’d like to take it forward. This feeling needs a release and requires a platform. And that platform could be by being a parent.”

https://twitter.com/karanjohar/status/838233122906980352?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw


Comments