‘I will not divorce Noor,’ says husband: Noor Bukhari 

Pakistani actress, Noor Bukhari, had earlier announced the news on her Twitter account that she had decided to file for a divorce from husband Wali Hamid Ali Khan, henceforth putting an end to her fourth marriage.

She stated that she ‘tried a lot but things haven’t worked so I decided to live alone for now.’

However, according to local reports, Wali has been unwilling to divorce his wife. Noor’s husband and the Raga Boys’ singer praised his wife claiming that he believed the marriage would still work out and that ‘divorce is no solution to that (marital conflict).’

“Noor is a great lady and my wife – I will not divorce her. I think some clashes occur in every marriage but divorce is no solution to that. I am positive our marriage will continue,” he said.

Wali further added that he was not aware of his wife’s decision to apply for divorce until late Monday night.

Comments